B-Prolog 6.8Version of implementation B-Prolog of programming language Prolog
A version of B-Prolog, released on December 8, 2005.
- Added interface to LP/MIP packages (GNU GLPK and CPLEX)
- The tokenizer is modified such that $ can be part of an operator (needed for CPLEX constraints X $= Y, X $>= Y, and X =< Z).
- Improvement of reification and global constraints: element, all_distinct, and circuit
- Improvement of binary inequality constraints
- Improvement of abs(X) #= Y
- Improvement of circuit(L)
- Re-implementation of X in D and X notin D.
- Register overflow fixed.