B-Prolog 6.1Version of implementation B-Prolog of programming language Prolog
A version of B-Prolog, released on December 15, 2001.
- Finite-domains of ground terms supported.
- Threaded dispatch of instructions. This gives 30-50% speedup on Linux, Solaris, and MacOsX.
- Built-ins cannot be overwritten.
- Performance improvement of the finite-domain constraint solver.
- Bug fix in the unification procedure for bit-vector finite-domains.
- Bug fix in profiler.
- New built-ins susp_attach_term(X,T), susp_attached_term(X,T), cumulative/4, diffn/1, count/3.